The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC), has released the Batch A list of foreign universities specifically from the Republic of Benin and Niger respectively that are banned from participating in the 2021 orientation course. About eight schools are listed in the official release made by NYSC.
NYSC alleged that most of the banned universities are awarding degrees to students a few months after matriculation.
Although the NYSC management did not provide enough reasons for its decision, its circular (dated Friday, March 5 2021) to state/FCT coordinators, informed all D&R and foreign-trained verification officers in states to take note of the under listed schools.
The affected universities include:
1. Al-Nahda International University (Niger Republic)
2. Ecole Superieur Sainte Felicite (Benin Republic)
3. Ecole Superieur D Administration et DEconomics (Benin Republic);
4. Ecole Superieur DEnseignement Professionelle Le Berger – ESEP Le Berger (Benin Republic)
5. Ecole Superieur St. Louis DAfrique (Benin Republic)
6. Institute Superieur de Comm.
7. Dord Et De Management – ISFOP (Benin Republic)
8. International University, Bamenda (Cameroon)