TEACHING STAFF: 1. English Studies
3. Business Studies
5. Food and Nutrition
6. French language
8. Nigerian languages
11. Home Economics
12. Technical drawing
14. Financial Accounting
17. Agricultural science
22. Creative arts
23. Basic Technology
24. Assistant teachers
25. Special needs
26. Class teachers
Non-teaching Staff: 1. Care givers
4. General Maintenance
Requirements for Teaching Staff:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Education, TRCN, PGDE, NCE or equivalent.
2. Knowledge of the subject.
3. Ability to impact on learners.
4. Computer knowledge.
5. Experience in preparation of students for external exams.
6. Humble and responsiveness.
7. Cambridge, IELTS, SAT, TOFEL, or GMAT is an added advantage.
8. British Council certification will be a huge advantage.
Requirements for Non-teaching Staff:
1. Degree, HND, National Diploma in relevant field of study.
2. Years of cognate experience.
3. SSCE or it’s equivalent in relevant areas.
Method of Application:
Address all applications to: The Administrator,
Cradle 2 Harvard International Schools, Abuja.
Note: Interested candidates should send their CV and application letter with all relevant documents to the email addresses below:
Subject of mail must be the position sort after.
Deadline for submission is three weeks from the date of publication.
Sign: School Administrator